Sunday, December 23, 2007

How Can I Start An Internet Business With No Technical Skills?

It’s easy for him, hr knows about websites. It’s ok for her, she understands HTML.
I know how you feel, I felt the same way and yes I have a technical and programming development so I learnt what I needed to but what if you can’t or don’t want too?
That was a question that I had been thinking about for some time. You see, many years ago I used to help people to help themselves, it was probably the most satisfying work I have ever done.
With that in mind I have been wondering if I could help some other people or point them in the right direction at least.
Knowing what I do about running an online business, I sat down and wrote down some criteria that the right solution should meet. Any online business for a coding “virgin”, if you will excuse the term, View the rest of this article


No comments: