Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's Not What You Say

My mother used to always tell me “it’s not what you do, but how you do it.” As a kid I would think my mother was a walking tape recorder spitting out clichés I was sure to forget.

Boy was I wrong! To her credit, I learned that you can deliver the most devastating news in a classy, professional, calming way if you know the tricks.

I’m glad my mother taught them to me.

It’s a known fact that if your headline doesn’t hit ‘em you’ve lost ‘em. The first words that the reader sees must be dynamic, yet persuasive enough to get their attention.

Your headline, if worded properly, will open the door for your prospects to see what else you have to offer. Once you have their attention, now you must create an interest View the rest of this article


No comments: