Sunday, October 28, 2007

Comparison Of Steelpad Steel4s And Steel5l & Review Of Logitech G5 Laser Mouse

It was early March and I decided to upgrade my trusty Microsoft Optical mouse that I had been using for 2 years and replace it with something a little more up to date ?.
I looked on the web and checked out reviews on mice and then start reading about the combination of mice and mousepads (albeit probably 3 years later than everyone else ??) and how critical the combination could be.
Now that I?m a little older and the ?buy cheap, buy twice? policy makes so much sense, I came to the conclusion that I wanted the best mouse and the best mouse mat.
This brought me to two items
1) Logitech G5 Laser Mouse
2) SteelSeries Mousepad 4S (Rigid metal mouse pad with chemical etched matt black surface)
I nearly bit the hand off the delivery guy on the morni View the rest of this article


No comments: