Sunday, August 12, 2007

Are you relcutant to download home entertainment?

I have been very reluctant to download entertainment off the net and here is the reason why, what if I can't get the download to work. I can usually fumble my way through downloading different type of programs off the internet, but if something goes wrong I am completely lost. I have very limited computer/internet skills and very little time to learn new ones.

The little time I get to sit down with my husband and watch a movie or listen to a new music is very important to me. It is important that our entertainment selections are avaliable when we have a moment to relax. So again, what if I can't get my movie download to work?

I am interested in entertainment downloads because it seems to me like it would save a lot of time, energy and money to b View the rest of this article


No comments: