Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Online Home Business.

There are so many reasons why I work from home; I would like to cover a few in details. I started working from home because I?m going to college online and I wanted to make some extra money on the side. I didn?t realize my online home business would turn out to be as successful as it is. When I first thought about the idea of working from home six months ago; I just didn?t think it would turn into a full-time job. I now spend more time on my website then I do on my schoolwork. Don?t worry!! I?m still on schedule to graduate in July of ?06 with over a 3.0 grade point average in Human Resource Management. I just never thought how fun it would be to start a website and find ways to make it profitable; believe me, it hasn?t been easy. The best part about owning your own View the rest of this article


No comments: