Friday, September 28, 2007

5. The Importance Of Being Grounded (2)

- Do you know what it feels like to be grounded?

- Do you know how you can achieve better grounding in your life?


I remember that, although I was meditating for quite a long time already, I had difficulties in feeling what it was to be grounded and to me it was very helpful to work with the meditation technique that I am going to tell you about:

My teacher and mentor Christopher Beaver (Telluride-CO) taught me that:

“Each individual possesses a natural rhythm that is as unique as their fingerprints or DNA.
Staying connected to Mother Earth creates a change in your own personal energy field, so that you can re-align to a more natural way of being.”

I have experienced that by becoming grounded you take the View the rest of this article


No comments: