Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sex - A Legitimate Form of Exercise

I think I speak for many when I say that I find most forms of exercise really boring. I go along to the gym, jump on the treadmill and within five minutes I’m so bored I’ve counted the number of cracks in the walls. Let’s face it, if you’re at the gym whether you on the treadmill, cross trainer or rowing machine it’s boring. Fact.
So what’s the answer? Well we’ve all heard those rumours. You know the ones; a fifteen minute sex session is the equivalent of a 2 mile run. Sounds good in theory, after all the majority of the population enjoy sex and do it without too much encouragement. So imagine if it were true, what a breakthrough. Imagine the headlines on the front of ones of those gossip mags “A-list celebs bonking like bunnies to stay thin!”
View the rest of this article


No comments: