Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Modern Sci-Fi Classic

I have been a science fiction fan ever since the movie Star Wars came out. I have also been a fan of Kevin Spacey since the movie seeing the Usual Suspects. So when I heard about the Sci-Fi movie K-Pax starring Spacey I knew I had to watch it.

It turns out that the movie K-Pax was based on the novel by Genre Brewer. The story is about an alien named Prot who travels time and space. He arrives on Earth and ends up finding himself in the Manhattan Psychiatric Institute.

Of course, no one believes that Prot is an alien. But then Dr. Powel finds himself amazed with Prot's knowledge of how to travel at speeds faster then that of the speed of light. Prot also has an amazing knowledge of constellations and shows where his planet is from in incredible View the rest of this article


No comments: