Friday, January 4, 2008

IRS Enforced Collection

IRS Enforced Collection- now there is a term that will get your attention. I get certified mail from IRS every day on behalf of clients. Even though I have no tax problems myself, every day I catch myself flipping through that ugly stack just to make sure my name isn't there.When I do get a letter from them about me, as we all sometimes do, shivers run through me like a bolt of lightning.
Fear is the main weapon of the IRS. Just ask anyone with an Internal Revenue Service Revenue Officer breathing down their neck. As many of you know, a threat is much more powerful than the execution of the same threat. If you have kids, you know how that works. Don't threaten them, it won't work when you have to follow through. Same with the boys and girls at the IRS.
With t View the rest of this article


No comments: